Now that Florida has entered Phase 1 of Coronavirus Reentry, You are invited back to church in person! Woot!
Here are some guidelines and important considerations:
- Please sit with your immediate family but please maintain 6 feet of distance from other church attendees. We have plenty of room to spread out! You will see that we have taped off the pews to make this distancing easier to do.
- Maintain a respectful distance from others as you enter and leave the building. For now, please do not linger in the Fellowship Hall. Visiting with one another outside may be a great way to carry on a conversation.
- Please use your smiles to greet one another and refrain from handshakes or hugging until we get the “all clear”. You may be comfortable, but others may be uneasy.
- Masks are encouraged but not required.
- Our streaming service via Facebook Live will continue just as it has been for the past 2 months. If you are not yet ready or able to join in person, we would love for you to still worship with us virtually.
Look for the “Live” post on the CCOTL Facebook page.
- Anyone that is not feeling well, that has a fever, or knows they are in an at-risk population is asked to stay home.
- Be aware that there will be no nursery or children’s programs at least through May.
- Please consider this invitation just that, an invitation; not an expectation. We trust God to give wisdom to each family and individual, as to whether physical attendance is wise for you at this time.
We look forward to eventually seeing everyone’s smiling face again. For now, we are so excited to be taking this step toward worshipping together! Please feel free to message, email or call with any questions or concerns.
With Love and Prayers,
CCOTL Elders and Deacons.